Scottish Non-resident Limited Partnership
Sctoland LP is ideal, cost effective instrument for doing business worldwide with no annual reporting and 0 taxes!
A Scotland LP company is a privately owned Limited Partnership with 2 or more persons or corporate bodies being the Partners/Members of the LLP. At least one of the Partners in the LLP must be nominated as âGeneral Partner (i.e. âManaging Partnerâ). The Members may be natural persons or corporate bodies from any legal jurisdiction worldwide.
Scotland LP Key Features
- Minimum two partners, which can be private persons or companies
- Company House will hold on public records names of the Members
- Registered office in Scotland
- No obligation to file annual accounts with Revenue Service
- No minimum capital
Clients info is protected by nominees, without appearing in UK Companies House.
Scottish LP Applications
Non-Resident Scottish LP is commonly used for:
- the holding / ownership of investments and assets, such as real estate or shares or other property
- holding share of limited liability companies
- international trading operations
- consultancy and personal service companies
- ideal for online businesses. Meets merchant providers requirement for a company to be registered in the EU without the need to file annual reports.
Scottish LP Taxation
Scotland LP with Members non-residents of the UK and no business activities in the UK are not regarded as UK-taxable entities unless they elect to be so regarded. According to general UK tax procedures, the income of the Scotland LP is treated as being the income of its Members, and therefore taxable in the Memberâs countries of residence in the respective proportions to which the Members will benefit from the income.
If you have questions about Scottish limited partnerships (LP), do not hesitate to