February 2020 special offersOffer is valid by February 31st 2020.
Assisting with bank account with incorporation. More info
- The Incorporation Fee includes all legal and government fees for the incorporation of the company, fee for the preparation of corporate documents, notaries, filing fees and a duty payable for standard authorized capital.
- Annual Domiciliation Fee, payable annually in advance, includes the provision of registered office's facility, as required by local company law, Registered Agent and Company Secretary if required by laws.
- Expenses for delivery of documents by courier are charged additionally $100 per shipment.
- Expenses for apostille are charged additionally and depend on jurisdiction and where apostille is being arranged.
- Expenses for nominee services are not included in price and are charged additionally.
- Fees exclude any VAT or sales taxes that may be applicable.
- Assisting with bank application is not included in upper fees.
Click here to contact us to register offshore company.
Click here to contact our consulting department if you do not know where to register offshore company.