New Zealand offshore finance institution key features:
- Time Frame for establishing a new ready to operate OFC: 4-6 weeks
- Minimum number of directors required: 1
- Minimum number of shareholders required: 1
- Annual audited report required: Yes
- Local registered office and agent required: Yes
- Tax on reported company profit (if any): 30%
- Approved Issuer Levy (on interests paid to customers) 2%
Formation & registration
- New Zealand registration of an Offshore Finance Institution, establishing the entity that may legally carry on the business of banking and financial services. Includes Certificate of Incorporation and Constitution.
- A locally manned Registered Office that maintains statutory registers such as for shareholders, directors and directors certificates.
- Support and documentation service for transactions such as appointment and removal of directors, issue or acquisition of own shares and distributions/dividends that require special procedure and care.
- Making required filings with the Companies Office such as the Annual Return and after the issue of shares.
- Offshore Finance Institution Compliance Manual that includes chapter on company law.
Click here for consultation