St. Vincent IBC benefits:
Among the benefits that are specifically enjoyed are the following:
- St. Vincent IBCs are not liable to any taxation, for 20 years of incorporation
- It has no double taxation treaty with any other country.
- Exemption from any corporate tax, income tax, withholding tax, capital gains tax, or other like taxes on the income or assets of the IBC for 25 years.
- St. Vincent has a general confidentiality law that protects IBCs against disclosure of confidential information worldwide
- A number of internationally recognized banks have branch offices within the state including Barclays Bank PLC, Bank of Nova Scotia and The Canadian Imperial Bank of commerce.
- There is no requirement for the filing of by-laws or for disclosure of directors, shareholders, and attorneys of fact with the Offshore Finance Authority or any other entity.
- They allow bearer shares, registered shares, with or without par value, voting or non- voting
- Share capital may be expressed in any currency
- Low government and annual fees
- IBCs have great asset protection
- May engage in any activity that is not illegal within St. Vincent & Grenadines
- It can be administered from any part of the world, and its books, records, seal can be kept outside the territory
- They only require 1 director
- The name of the directors, shareholders and officers are not disclosed on any public register
- No foreign exchange controls are imposed
How to set up offshore company.
Prices for setting up offshore companies.
Click here for consultation