Belgian company formation
The authorities impose relatively few restrictions on foreign companies operating within the country. Company limited by shares (S.A./N.V.) and Private Limited Liability Company (S.P.R.L./B.V.B.A.) are the most common types of legal entities in Belgium.
Requirements for a S.A./N.V.:
- Required minimum share capital is 61,500, fully subscribed and paid up.
- Two shareholders required
- Three directors required
- Statutory audit annually
Requirements for a S.P.R.L./B.V.B.A.:
- Required minimum share capital is 18,600, at least 6,200 paid up.
- One shareholder required
- This type only allows one director
- Shareholders are only liable for the assets they brought to the company
Click here to contact us for more information