Mauritius offshore corporations, Incorporate tax exempt company in Mauritius
ASG is a specialist offshore company formation agent. We also specialize in Mauritius offshore companies type 1 and type 2 (GBC1, GBC2)
Advantages of Mauritius offshore corporations:
- A Mauritius offshore company holding a Category 2 Global Business License is often used for trading and investment.
- Mauritius GBC 2 companies are not resident for tax purposes.
- Mauritius offshore GBC 2 companies do not have access to Mauritiusâ tax treaty network.
- Fro both type of corporation information about beneficial owners, shareholders, directors and officers is not available to the public.
- Beneficial ownership is disclosed to the authorities for both type of corporations.
- Mauritius Offshore Companies holding a Category 2 Global Business License are required to maintain financial statements to reflect their financial position.
- Annual Accounts must be filed with the authorities within six months of the balance sheet date.
- Minimum one director is required, who may be natural person or a body corporate.
- The minimum number of shareholders is one. Any change in the beneficial ownership/ ultimate beneficial ownership must be notified to the Financial Services Commission in Mauritius within one month.
If you have questions about offshore services and companies in Mauritius, do not hesitate to