Danish Company Formation
Limited Partnership incorporates the tax transparency and flexibility of a partnership, as well as separate legal identity benefits of a company. If the LP has non-resident partners and trades only outside the country, it is exempt of tax. Limited Partnership consists of 2 partners:
- The General Partner, has management control, shares profits in predefined proportions and has liability for the debts of the partnership. However, if it is a corporate partner, the liability only extents to the assets of the corporate entity.
- Limited Partners, are only liable to debts incurred by the firm according to their registered investment and have no management authority.
- Requires two partners, General and Limited Partner
- No share capital, but âcapitalâ that is contributed by the partners
- No Danish corporate tax if profits are passed to the offshore partners
- Trading accounts filed annually
- Partnership Agreement required at registration
Click here to contact us for more information