Portuguese Company Formation
Portugal is a natural hub for trade between Europe and the Americas, it has an open economy and actively seeks to attract foreign investment, with plenty of incentives available.
- Minimum share capital for public company is â¬50,000 and for private limited company is â¬5,000
- No restrictions on foreign shareholders
- Stringent accounting and auditing requirements
- For public company five shareholders are required
- For private limited company two directors are required
Click here to contact us for more information