Jersey Company Formation
Jersey implemented a new tax reform at the beginning of 2009 with the introduction of the zero/10 regime. Basically, 0% rate on standard corporate profits tax and 10% on some company activities in the financial sector. Company formations within this jurisdiction are a reputable solution. It is highly regarded due to stringent compliance laws.
- Minimum 1 director required
- No minimum capital requirements
- Annual accounts must be submitted to the government
- Due to its zero tax rate, the company cannot invest in the UK
- Company secretary required
Click here to contact us for more information