British Virgin Islands International business company:
Benefits of open your IBC in British Virgin Island:
Among the benefits that are specifically enjoyed are the following:
- The IBC Ordinance assures a high level of confidentiality, since it does not require the registration or disclosure of the identities of the officers, directors nor shareholders.
- Bearer and registered shares are permitted
- Shares can be in any currency, and with or without par value.
- There are no exchange controls in BVI and corporations may transfer funds with complete freedom.
- BVI IBCs are exempt from all taxation capital gains, corporate earnings, personal income, sales, inheritance or dividends, except for an annual license fee.
- IBCs can merge or consolidate with BVI or foreign companies where the merger is recognized by the law of the country of residence of the foreign company.
- It is allowed to only have one director/officer for each IBC in BVI.
- It is also allowed to only have one shareholder
- The details of shareholders and/or directors do not have to appear on a public file.
- BVI IBCs board of directors or shareholders meetings can be held outside the country's territories
Click here for consultation