Vanuatu Binary Options and Forex FX Brokers License
Binary Options and Forex FX Brokers License on Vanuatu allows you to operate your own business very soon and what is the best with low costs.
Main and important advantages for popularity of Vanuatu licenses:
- Fast Registration: This is the fastest available Forex/Binary Options regulation out there. License can be obtained in only 2 to 3 months.
- Low Costs: There is a very low capital requirements. Currently, the capital requirements for brokers looking to be regulated in Vanuatu are only $2000.
Requirements to apply for a License according to Vanuatu Financial Service Commission
- Certificate of no criminal record to ensure that there are no criminal records for all Directors, Officers, Shareholders and Beneficial Owners
- Declaration of no history of Bankruptcy for all Directors, Officers, Shareholders and Beneficial Owners
- Notarized copies of passports for all Directors, Officers, Shareholders and Beneficial Owners
- Original bank references for all Directors, Officers, Shareholders and Beneficial Owners
- Original or notarized copies of utility bills for all Directors, Officers, Shareholders and Beneficial Owners
- CV must outline experience in Forex Brokerage Activities and Qualifications warranting issuance of a license.
- any other necessary documentation as may be required by the Commission
ASG package includes:
- formation of a Vanuatu International Company;
- a set of corporate documents;
- provision of the company registered agent and registered address;
- provision of the Corporate Secretarial Service;
- drafting a license application;
- submitting the application pack to the VFSC, attending to their queries and recommendations and following up until the application is finalized;
- registration with the Vanuatu Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU)
- very competitive fees.
There are expenses in connection with the regulation process, such as incorporation and administration of a Vanuatu offshore company, annual registered office and secretarial services fees, application for trading in financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities from VFSC, including VFSC regulatory application fees, governmental fees, agents consulting fees, legal fees, etc. These expenses are however still smaller compared with other regulating jurisdictions.