The offshore banking is a diverse and complex industry, mainly due to complex licensing, compliance, correspondent accounts and regulation. The barriers to entry have increased significantly in the last 4 years and it is not something for regular people, but only for elected. To get new bank license you need at least $1 million paid up capital or more likely higher amount. When we refer to the amount of capital required, we mean the amount of cash on deposit required before the license is granted. Some countries have only one class of license while others offer different levels.
In general we have general, international, and captive type of license. A captive offshore bank license (class 2, class B) will require less capital than an international license and is typically used by related companies or multinationals for internal lending. This bank may only do business with persons or companies listed in the license. An offshore or international bank license allows the bank to do all manner of banking and investment business to non-residents. A general bank license allows you to offer both international and domestic banking services.
Avia and Slogold Group S.A can help you arrange lawful offshore and onshore structuring for your banking business. Avia and Slogold Group S.A can help you with the following tasks:
- Obtain bank license and provide supporting services
- Assist you with setting up corresponding relationships
- Consult you about setting up information technology for your bank and ebanking software
- Assist you with renting of local office and hiring people
- Connect you to SWIFT, TELEX, REUTERS
- Help you with KYC procedures
- Help you with AML procedures
- Help you with day to day operations
For more information please contact us