Online Gambling is a very popular and profitable business. The online gambling is considered a prohibited activity in a number of countries this is why most of online gambling licenses are issued in offshore countries. All online gambling businesses that want to be legal must be registered and in compliance in at least one jurisdiction. The most common jurisdictions to obtain licenses for the online gambling businesses are in Caribbean in countries like Antigua and Barbuda, Costa Rica, Curacao; in Europe in countries like Malta and the Isle of Man, in Pacific region in countries like Vanuatu.
When considering the jurisdiction of license for your online betting, bingo, casino, esports, fantasy sports, poker or sports betting business it is important that you consider initial licensing costs, ongoing licensing costs, maintenance costs, taxes etc. Licensing also provides players with a level of trust and as such enhances the chances of success for the business.
The legal status of gambling business and online gambling varies from country to country and is changing in many of them. Consultants at Avia and Slogold Group S.A. have long time experience in field of gambling industry. Avia and Slogold Group S.A can help you arrange lawful offshore and onshore structuring for your gambling business. Avia and Slogold Group S.A can help you with the following tasks:
- Set up licensed gambling companies and providing supporting services for poker, online casino, betting sites
- Assist with corporate accounts in gambling banks
- Assist with personal accounts in gambling banks
- Assist with merchant accounts for gambling businesses
- Arrange servers for hosting gambling sites
- Assist you with finding right software provider or with developing of software
- Tax optimization structures, residencies, citizenship
For more information please contact us