Order Procedure of Private Interest Foundation
If you wish to go ahead with the formation of a Offshore Private Interest Foundation you have to meet certain due diligence.
Although Avia and Slogold Group S.A. will proceed with the formation and incorporation procedures no documents will be forwarded to the applicant until the following due diligence materials have been received:
- Original completed application form which you obtain by email or download here in Word or PDF file
- Notarised copies of operative pages of passport for all persons
- Current bank reference Ideally the reference should reflect a satisfactory relationship (download sample) for all persons (Do you want more info about what is bank reference and how to get it?)
- Address confirmation by copy of recent utility bill or recent bank statement or major credit card bill (2 different documents) for all persons
- Reference from a lawyer or accountant for all persons (download sample) (Do you want more info about what is professional reference and how to get it?)
The above materials are required for the beneficial owners, protectors, founders and council members of the foundation.
- Fill our application form and prepare all above mentioned documents for all persons
- Send us all required documents by fax or email that we can check them
- We will issue an invoice
- When we receive the payment we incorporate the company
- We will send you all the company documents at the time when we receive the required documents in original
Click here to contact us for more information